Every project that we undertake at MHCM is different, and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
What is consistent about our projects is that we front-load the effort in the Pre-Construction phase so that surprises – financial or material – are as few as possible. We maintain the same level of energy throughout the project, down to the last 10 percent.
Finding cool new solutions and smart alternatives are core strengths of MHCM. We don’t make change for the sake of it, but we do it to save clients’ money and time and to increase satisfaction for all parties.
Whatever service or services we bring to a project, we are invariably knowledgeable and collegial. For us collaboration is an essential part of any construction project, none of us do this alone. We hope you’ll look through our projects and if you have question, if a project sparks an idea, contact us. We have years of experience to share and look forward to working with you.
- Custom Residential Renovation and Expansion, Millbrook, NY
- Custom Build Residence, LaGrange, NY
- Dutchess Day School
- Central Hudson
- Our Lady of Lourdes High School
- Custom Build Residence, Salt Point, NY
- East Fishkill Fire Training Center
- Dutchess County Central Services & Dutchess County Department of Health
- Firehouse Lofts